How do I get my vehicle released?

In the event your vehicle has been towed by the Burns Harbor Police Department, a vehicle release form is required. You will need to come to the Burns Harbor Police Department located at 1240 N Boo Rd, and present photo identification showing that you are the titled and registered owner of the vehicle. If your vehicle was impounded for Driving While Suspended, you will need to have two valid drivers.


Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of my crash report?
2. How much are accident/incident reports?
3. Do I need a VIN check?
4. How do I get my vehicle released?
5. How do I obtain a handgun permit?